If you are energetic, self-motivated and find satisfaction in doing a job well, we encourage you to review the available positions listed below and apply to join our merchandising team. Candidates should have a home phone and a valid email address and be able to pass the required criminal background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help and assist garden center personnel in the merchandising of live goods
- Fill, consolidate and organize vendor product on retail displays or carts
- Assists in execution of corporate directives and programs
- Maintain a professional, cordial and customer-friendly attitude at all times
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to work outdoors, sometimes under adverse weather conditions
- Must be able to pull heavy vendor carts and lift and arrange product on carts and displays
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds continuously on multiple occasions
- Must be able to walk and stand for entire shift, up to 8 hours
- Must be able to have transportation to assigned store locations